- 4 1/2 stars “Best Places to Play” Golf Digest Magazine 2000-2009
- 36 Holes of World Class Golf
- Annual Home the PGA & Champions Tour Q School Finals
- Onsite OCN Lodge Hotel Accommodations
- 42-Acre Practice Facility
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Short Game Area
- Rated #1 in Florida and #2 in The United States for public golf facility by Golf World readers choice awards
- 22,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse
- Full Service Restaurant & Bar
Winter Garden, FL
Fondly referred to as a modern-day Mayberry USA by residents, Winter Garden is a Florida destination - only without pretence. Stroll down Plant Street in the Historic Downtown District and witness the renaissance of a vibrant community. Art studios and live theatre, bicycle stores and flower shops, and a wide range of restaurants flank the West Orange Trail. Ranked as one of the fastest growing suburbs by Forbes.com, Winter Garden is much more than just another bedroom community. It is a place for growing families and businesses.
Downtown Orlando is the heart and soul of Central Florida. From a bustling center of commerce with a diverse set of industries, to its fine restaurants, first-rate hotels, fantastic shopping and more, Downtown Orlando is dynamic and alive with business and entertainment. With some of the world’s most creative theme park settings featuring Disney World and Universal Studios, it’s no surprise Orlando has a vibrant local arts scene. From the best of independent film at the Florida Film Festival to fine arts museums, cultural options in Orlando offer a mix of traditional and modern entertainment for visitors. With NBA Basketball, MLB Baseball, NFL Football, NHL Hockey and MLS Soccer teams all within or under a 1-hour drive of the city, Orlando offers everything under the sun with with one of the best annual climates in the world.